For anyone who wants to check in on Ava, we thought this would be an easy way to tell her story...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

This is Ava's new habit, she has started to pull herself up and this is all she wants to do. Im sure watching television like this cant be good. I hate that she loves her videos so much, I didn't let Audrey watch this amount of TV, but its all we have in this place. I will have to slowly wean her when we go home...but for now, she likes to watch like this.
Today was such a gorgeous day. We had a visit from Alayna today, she hasn't seen Ava since July before she was admitted the first time.  For those of you that don't know who Alayna is, she is the sitter we hired when Ava was still in my belly. We hired her to help with the baby so I could still be able to give Audrey some normalcy. She started watching Ava at 2 weeks old, and then started with Audrey also. During all of this craziness now, Alayna is the one who takes care of Audrey, picks her up from school and plays with her till one of us gets home, she is wonderful...we love her.  I think Ava remembered her, or at least thought she looked familiar. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment