For anyone who wants to check in on Ava, we thought this would be an easy way to tell her story...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Im slacking in my posts, I know. There really isn't much to write while we wait to find out the next step. We did get results on Friday and they weren't what we hoped for, her lymphocytes are now at 90%. The good news was that none of her other cells in the blood changed, they are still at 100%. Ava had another test drawn today so we will see what that shows next week. I talked to Dr Chen today and it looks as if we will be repeating the DLI if the 90% goes up more. We are feeling discouraged and defeated, and this living in two places is getting old...

1 comment:

  1. I'm just so sorry this is such a huge series of test and wait...test and wait. Your nerves must be shot and your heart occupied with worry. I wish I could take some of the worry from you and if I could I would take it all so you can feel happy again. You all deserve so much better and I pray hard for happier days ahead. Olive juice. xoxo

    ReplyDelete